nuffnang

Friday, September 14, 2012



 Ya!!This is my large FAMILY (Magazine and Doku Production)
love u all (^_*)

Team KAMPUS DUNIA (before the program end)
Ya!!The most person that like to eat, me and friends
(^ _*)
Today is 'RAYA DAY' for our production. I'm going to missed this moment too..Wah!!love u all..when I'm writing this entry, I just left a month and half to completed my Industrial Training in this famous organization.
Being here, is one of the experienced that I cannot get in other places. It's not an easy task when we have to communicate with other peoples that have different opinions and perspectives..Here, I got many experienced that I cannot buy with money. Plus, peoples in this places are very friendly tp me. Getting scolded by others is not the problems because there's no places in this world that people don't have the chances to get scolded. Maybe we've got scolded because of our fault. But, If you can survive and adapt the situation in positive ways, actually you are the person that who is SUCCESSFUL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...