nuffnang

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Friends And Loves

Friends and love is quite familiar with our life's. There's no love if friends not presence. I love all of my friends. Beside's my family, they are the second important people in my life. I'm so tired now. I don't know until when this gonna be continued. Everyday, I kept looking into myself. I cried because I don't know what should I do. I cannot tell the truth to him what I feel. This might hurt him. I love him as my friends, but I do not now how to explain to him. The last matter that I will do is SOLAT ISTIKHARAH, whether he is for me or not. Ya ALLAH, please guide me and show me the right path to follow. I know you are THE MOST everything in this whole entire life. PLEASE help me to FINISH all of this DRAMA. I cannot take it anymore,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...