nuffnang

Monday, October 15, 2012

  
One Of Rohingya Son
     Happy Got Closed With This Child 
(^_^)

Have you heard about The Innocence of Muslims in Myanmar or in other words we called it as  "Pembunuhan Umat Islam Beramai2x". I always keep thinking about this in my mind. I would be very sympathized with them. How could people killed and hit Muslim peoples like that. Isn't they have feelings when they do something wrong? Why should this happened in this world. Might be this is one of the sign of "Dunia Akhir Zaman". Today it was a happy moment for me when I've seen this child. At the end I keep thinking what will happened to them if we didn't help them. Who will give hands to help them if not us?
So, let us help them as long as they are human like us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...